These Rocks...

Monday 28 November 2011

KuyaDROID


Features:

  • latest CM7 Nightly feature
  • 3 MP Camera
  • Led Notification
  • power option reboot to Xrecovery
  • FM Radio and VGA Camera/Video
  • Auto Brightness 
  • Dual recovery with multiboot option
  • SD and Ext App2sd
  • back button ends call
  • MDDI, Overclock, Undervolt ,Gestures
  • multitouch and smartass governor
Requirements:

  1. Latest baseband version xxx15
  2. xRecovery
  3. CWM recovery

[v.3] ::  download ..: + :.. addons.3.2.175 



6 comments:

  1. hiii am susant just called u .... abt kuyadroid nd its not working on my w8.. am using Ginger dx all function working properly but I can't download any stuffs from android market ....can u please help me ... idont want dat gingerdx homescrreen too and I can't zoom in camera too
    can u please let me know how to solve this
    my mail is ... cooldudesusant@gmail.com
    please reply. soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. and wat other is we can install on w8

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want to zoom in ur camera try magic camera app

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there anyway that i can keep those side buttons on the homescreen when I upgrade my w8 to kuyadroid or gingercruzt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah , use the sony ericsson active home screen.apk file to use those side buttons . to download search in google...

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant download the link..can give new one

    ReplyDelete